Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6129
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Evo is seeking a Senior Demand Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/20/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Utilizes advanced forecasting and analysis techniques to anticipate consumer demand and market trends
- Develops detailed product demand plans for assigned category that result in high forecast accuracy, thereby contributing to the client and customer profitability
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring within demand planning function
- Develops, integrates and provides short-term accounts or brand specific forecasts for internal operations which include replenishment data, customer data, sales promotion information, marketing plans and new distribution/product deletions
- Use statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making tools for the validation of initial seasonal product by category
- Support with documentation, timely communication and technical consulting
- Analyzes internal demand stream information and categorizes according to demand patterns
- Use expertise to employ statistical techniques, business targets, causal factors, external market
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in a forecasting or buying capacity
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- Statistical analysis
- Supply chain
- Market trends
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.