Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/31/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6251
Evo is seeking a Senior Data Architect for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. You will work to ensure that a subject's detailed information requirements are captured in a Logical Data Model and are enabled in a way that meets best practice standards for design and governance. You will influence tool & system design according to the LDM. Lastly, you will ensure that detailed definitions meet business requirements and are aligned across the enterprise. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
- Information requirements captured in a Logical Data Model
- Data Definition Specification, including status of terms
- Execution of Enterprise Term Alignment process
- Logical Data Model Delta (TBD)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Participates in and/or facilitate detailed design sessions to drive out detailed information requirements
- Influences tool and/or system design according to the logical data model (business information requirements)
- Captures business working terms and data requirements in the Data Definition Specification
- Provides insights into data best practices and standards and advocate for compliance
- Creates Logical Data Model that represents the full data requirement
- Conducts Logical Data Model peer reviews and obtain sign off from IM Lead and Business Representatives
- Documents the design by managing data definitions and labels in an LDM DDS
- Executes the Enterprise Term Alignment process, ensuring definition meets best practice standards and is approved by business
- Represents the LDM and DDS documents within Agile teams and other dependent teams (PDH)
- Manages an LDM Delta model that captures design differences between enterprise logical model and individual system models
- Provides input into data mappings
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.