Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/17/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6030
Evo is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Facilitate SME discussions at senior levels; possibly with global process leaders and/or across business functions
- Communicate system changes to the business at all levels, often executives
- Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms
- Advocates business customers interests and requests across all relevant IT groups
- Assist developing business benefits for proposed solution in conjunction with appropriate finance partner
- Collaborates with business to translate goals and objectives into projects
- Understand customer's business drivers and changes in priorities. Leads and owns engagements with remote groups: vendors, other facilities, other departments
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives
- Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development
- Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function
- Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements
- Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results
- Develop and manage project plan, schedule, scope, and deliverables
- Apply Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions and research and provide standard industry solutions and best practices
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Decision support
- Project plan
- Test plans
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.