Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/14/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5884
Industry: Cloud Engineer
Evo is seeking a Senior Cloud Developer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Engineer, you will take part in the design, development, deployment and support of enterprise solutions for the business.
The ideal candidate will have Web based development experience with emphasis on concepts, principles, practices, and technologies associated with service-oriented computing, and web services engineering. This position requires excellent communication & teamwork skills and the ability to multitask, innovate, and challenge conventional thinking.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years relevant professional experience
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement complex solutions and code in Web technologies like Java/Python/Node.js or similar
- Experience with continuous integration
- Ability to design, develop, configure, test, and implement complex solutions in an AWS environment including API's, Lambda, Kinesis, and similar technologies
- Diverse experience in deployments/developments in the public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, Snowflake, Athena, Lambda, etc.)
- Ability to conduct performance monitoring, tuning, and analyze performance against benchmarks
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile/SAFe environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking, collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- chef, puppet, EMR, cloud formation template, terraform, jenkins, circle CI, EC2, S3, SQS, IAM, KMS, route53, RDS, github
- ansible, linux/windows os administration
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.