Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6181
Evo is seeking a Senior Capital Planning Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 7/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Controls and monitors various cash flows and procedures, including domestic and international banking accounts, interest expenses, long- and short-term debt and investment management
- Forecasts, analyzes, and reports on investment yields, cash position, source and use of funds, and economic trends
- Reviews cash requirements and plans and prepares short-term investments
- Recommends favorable debt and investment forms
- Assumes responsibility for corporate cashiering, accounts-receivable deposits, disbursements, and check preparation
- May analyze financial information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions to make investment decisions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Attention to detail
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.