Vancouver Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6604
Evo is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide analysis, design, and implementation support for commercial business systems and processes for Transmission Services
- Business systems include vendor hosted webTrans; webOASIS, webScheduler, webTag, webData, etc.; systems that support Transmission critical functions, such as Scheduling and the Reservations desk
- Develop and support structured management of business support documents and artifacts which include training documentation, test plans, desk procedures, system requirements, etc.
- Support examples include working with both internal and external end-users to resolve system functionality questions and working with vendor to get production issue fixed
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 12+ years work-related experience as a change agent, business analyst, systems analyst, project manager, QA analyst, policy analyst or equivalent
- 1 year experience analyzing and developing business scenarios and use cases and working with stakeholders and developers to support the requirements development process
- 1 year experience implementing new policy in the energy/utility industry at a transmission provider
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience gaining consensus in large groups with varying interests
- Experience working with NAESB and/or one of its sub-committees
- Experience implementing Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Orders in a Transmission Provider's Business Practices in the energy/utility industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Experience conducting comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development teams, and QA teams
- Demonstrated application of problem-solving skills, with experience in formal Problem Solving Training
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.