Vancouver Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/13/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6389
Industry: Business Analyst
Evo is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years with a Bachelor s degree in Computer/Information Technology, Business Systems, Engineering or a directly-related technical field is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Project
- Must possess technical interviewing skills:
- Functional/process interviewing skills in the technology environment
- Ability to facilitate groups through process design and requirements gathering sessions
- Strong technical writing and the ability to present information in various forms such as textual, graphical, and statistical
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance documentation and evidence for the energy industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with highly technical people and lead requirements definition and requirements workshops
- Proficient in communication, facilitation and negotiation with stakeholder groups
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing, defining and documenting business areas, functions, problems, business needs and opportunities for improvement
- Self-directed and assertive in pursuit of root cause analysis, missing information and data requirements
- Demonstrated experience with Engineering Requirements/Business Process Improvements/Metrics/Reporting
- Ability to ramp up quickly working with business subject matter experts to document system requirements in support of compliance business processes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Familiarity with the NERC Reliability Standards and documentation requirements
- Familiarity with ANSI/EIA 649 "National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management"
- Experience working in an application development or other IT environment
- Some experience in project management and leadership
- Familiarity with ADKAR model for change management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.