Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/13/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6019
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Senior BSA for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensures standards, processes, and policies are followed within and/or outside the client
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional technology solutions
- Negotiate, influence, and drive decisions by working with remote groups such as vendors, other facilities, and or departments to gather and document strategic and tactical requirements from the business
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs
- Communicate critical, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical design and solutions to executive management inside and outside the organization
- Review and approve that the system design meets business process requirements
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language
- Facilitates SME discussions
- Works with systems personnel to implement design
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline
- Provides input into project management
- Communicates project status to management and the business
- Provides support and participates in change management at department and end user level
- Consult on best practice configuration of systems
- Configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements
- Review and approve test results
- Oversees and performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
- Data analytics
- Data transformation
- Data warehouse
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.