Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6119
Industry: Android Developer
Evo is seeking a Senior Android Engineer for our Beaverton Client. You will help create consumer software and services used by all of the client's consumer mobile applications. As a Senior Android Engineer, you will help break down stories into technical design and implementation tasks, collaborate with other teams to implement cross-system designs, draft software component designs, write and review code, and participate in discussions about what to build next. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Practiced author and reviewer of software design proposals
- Advanced author of Java and Kotlin code
- Curious and knowledgeable author and debugger of multi-threaded code
- Practiced and interested debugger of end-to-end system issues
- Careful and encouraging reviewer of code
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Able to encourage and appreciate other team members
- Clear and calm communicator
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.