Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/18/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6196
Evo is seeking Senior Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
- 2 years of comprehensive and recent development experience with Murex
- Experience addressing integration, implementation, performance and operational issues in the Murex platform for foreign currency exchange
- 5 years of experience working within the Treasury, Corporate Finance function
- Expertise in designing and implementing workflows and reports in Murex
- Experience with complex systems integration, custom application design and development on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Familiarity with SOX compliance and risk management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative, multicultural and international environment
- Can create, edit and troubleshoot SQL queries
- Successful track record working as a part of an Agile development team
- The ability to train and develop in a Paired Programming environment
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations effectively with a broad range of Technology and business counterparts
- Experience with IBM COGNOS TM1, SAP Finance is a plus
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.