Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-6455
Evo is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client. As the Senior Administrative Assistant, you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a diverse team of people with a variety of management styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; work in coordination with other operations staff; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event and travel arrangements.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with travel arrangements and scheduling is strongly preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.