Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/09/2018
Job ID: JN -082018-6450
Evo is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client. As the Senior Administrative Assistant for Enterprise Architecture & Platforms, you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties. Responsibilities include calendar management and meeting preparation for Sr. Directors. You will prepare expense reports and make travel arrangements for the team as needed. You'll serve as the central contact for general department information and coordinate a full range of meeting and event arrangements.
You will be responsible for managing all details related to the facility needs including equipment ordering, phones, etc. Updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
You'll respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority and handle confidential information.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high-quality documentation and presentations. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.