Vancouver Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/13/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6388
Evo is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate's Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or a related field
- 6+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010
- Intermediate to advanced skills/experience with SharePoint are required, sufficient to:
- Support, manage, edit, and maintain site
- Data entry skills are essential to this role
- This position requires above average computer and typing skills to coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, and record and distribute meeting notes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to interface effectively with Executive Managers, customers and various staff in a positive, courteous and cooperative manner
- Previous knowledge of office procedures governing correspondence control and preparation, communication channels, records management, etc.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.