Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/08/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5861
Evo is seeking a Senior Admin for our Beaverton Client. As the Senior Administrative Assistant, you will provide a wide range of support to the head of North America Strategy and the CFO of NA including managing all aspects of a complex calendar; coordinating a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating individual or equipment moves; and providing support as needed to the larger functional team(s). You will also respond tactfully, positively, and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority and handle confidential information with an extremely high-level of discretion. Candidate must be an energy source, a collaborative and completely professional force within the team, always seeking a positive outcome when representing both Senior Directors is crucial. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity for executives, or high-level Directors
- Strong reading, writing, math and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented, collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a superb attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and work styles and manage across time zones
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.