Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/22/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5665
Evo is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/19/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide professional, timely and accurate customer service to team members both within and outside the department
- Provide support to a large, diverse team of people with a variety of management styles
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties, including calendar maintenance, event management; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; compiling agendas and facilitating department staff meetings; manage the department's onboarding/offboarding process
- Maintain reports, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites
- Respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority including confidential information
- Serve as the central contact for general department information
- Coordinate a full range of meeting and travel arrangements
- Manage and see to completion a variety of ad hoc projects/presentations for high profile audiences to include all hands meetings, demos, and department branding opportunities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other relevant subject area
- 2+ years of professional experience in Business or Technology in an administrative capacity supporting a large team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of both Windows and Mac computers
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook skills
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience with collaboration tools (i.e. SharePoint, Box)
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and maintain both a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Outgoing personality - demonstrated maturity, attention to detail, and follow-through skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative in seeing tasks to completion; ability to anticipate next steps
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, prioritize, and carry out responsibilities independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous experience handling sensitive and highly confidential material is preferred
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.