Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/18/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6192
Evo is seeking a Senior Accountant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/22/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
- Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and may provide input into business unit planning
- Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness
- Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions
- Actively interprets and reviews financial results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses
- Performs analysis that aids in the decision-making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis
- Monitors monthly progress against budgets/targets and works with managers to ensure accountability
- Monitors that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus)
- Develops and monitors metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC)
- Participates in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective
- Generates budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions
- Executes the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center
- Participates in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP
- Works with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures
- Works with Corporate Audit and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5 years experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- SAP experience
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- CPA license
- Financial planning
- Investment analysis
- Financial analysis
- Balance sheet
- Business planning
- Cash flow
- Financial statements
- Internal controls
- Brand marketing
- Consumer products
- Strategic planning
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.