Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/09/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5872
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Security Engineer for our Beaverton Client. In this Security Engineer role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for identity and certificate management security controls. Your skills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supporting the global enterprise and elevating the client's security game. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You'll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we'll provide. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands-on multi-year (3+) experience with information technologies like network devices, operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or basic information security technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
- Experience in successfully working with end users and system administrators to troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
- Demonstrated ability to learn new IT concepts and technologies - quickly!
- Demonstrated ability to work methodically applying procedure to routine work but also use independent sound decision making when required
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high-pressure projects or initiatives
- Experience managing workload through ticket management systems
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role
- Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management
- Experience working with digital certificates (personal, server, software, and certificate authority)
- Experience working with password management systems
- Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.