Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/06/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5988
Evo is seeking a Seasonal Execution Business Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This is an analytical and strategic role, which will require you to leverage your analytical skill and end to end business understanding to bring Marketplace Operations analytics and performance management capabilities to the next level.
You will design and implement solutions to drive and manage business performance strategies. You'll develop reporting and analytics to operate at the 30,000ft level, as well as the grittiest of details.
The solutions you enable will create and leverage information visibility to take our supply chain and order book performance to the next level and ensure faster decision making through improved information visibility, supporting our senior leaders in making business decisions required to meet annual and quarterly targets. You will deliver visibility to strategic and cross-functional impact of metrics and KPIs.
You will need to be comfortable presenting at the executive level, working through user experience, digging into technical details with engineering, and being a champion for our end users.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead discussions and interviews to define business needs and elicit project requirements
- Document all requirements through consistent and sustainable practices
- Perform analysis to prove and/or challenge program outcomes as well as identify correcting measures
- Partner with Marketplace Operations community to validate analysis assumptions
- Maintain a high-level of interaction with all partners
- Present technical data effectively in both oral and written formats to a wide variety of users
- Proactively manage multiple projects through business prioritization and active communication with key stakeholders
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Database Experience: SQL Developer preferred
- Visualization: Tableau Experience preferred
- Advanced Excel and Analytics Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of directly related work experience with an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Experienced Fact-Based Story Teller
- Ability to comb through large amounts of data, analyze and draw conclusions, and present a coherent viewpoint
- Project management abilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, creative problem solver
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and personal styles
- Ability and energy to navigate complex organizational structures and changing environment
- Passionate drive for results
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.