Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122018-6748
Evo is seeking a Seasonal Activation Specialist for our Beaverton Client. The Seasonal Activation Specialist is a detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for tracking and processing purchases across the Digital Brand organization, and product alignment with Seasonal Activation Managers. They support the specialists and managers on day-to-day costs and quality while remaining flexible and focused on delivering timely purchase orders. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Processes invoices and requests POs
- Obsesses the PO spreadsheet and manages the accurate and timely deliverables of all invoices
- Uses best practices for vendor billing management based upon the client's requirements
- Builds strong relationships with vendors' accounts departments
- Partner with internal vendor support to quickly and accurately resolve any issues related to vendors, open POs and invoices
- Responsible for tracking, managing and reporting project budgets across the team
- Creates internal documentation outlining purchasing and invoicing support processes
- Enable Seasonal Activation team to support the larger team by providing relevant, timely information
- Raises risks and opportunities to Seasonal Activation manager, as well as Performance Marketing team, in a timely manner
- Orders comp product based upon photo shoot needs
- Utilizes MSP and week by week views from Merch to feed key priorities and targets into seasonal plan
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
- Proactive in preparedness and communication
- Experience working with vendor management and communicating across multiple cross functional teams
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and functions simultaneously
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.