Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/06/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5852
Industry: Scrum Master
Evo is seeking a Scrum Master for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages projects with a duration of typically 6 months or less, budget 250.000 (USD) 0r 1250 hrs, with a local or multicountry scope
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manages change control against scope and it's impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience in working with a formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- SAFe/Agile certifications
- Scrum Master Certified
- Agile PDM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team management
- Project management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.