Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/01/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5825
Industry: Sys Admin - IT
Evo is seeking a SSAS System Administrator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work closely with finance managers to support, maintain and enhance an existing SQL and SSAS-based financial forecasting solution
- Create and maintain reports in Excel using data pulled from SSAS/SQL Server
- Leverage Tableau to present insights into financial data housed in SSAS
- Maintain and enhance SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Leverage SSIS to move data between Excel, SQL, SSAS and other systems
- Directly query data stored in SSAS/SQL Server
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Intermediate-level Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Intermediate-level SQL Integration (SSIS) knowledge
- Intermediate-level SQL Analysis Services (SSAS) knowledge
- Finance acumen
- Strong communication skills
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 4-year degree in information technology or related field
- 2 years of experience in SSMS, SSIS, SSAS
- 1 year of Tableau experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.