Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/13/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6013
Industry: Content Management
Evo is seeking an SEO and Analytics Specialist for our Beaverton Client. The Global Content Team, part of HR Service Innovation (HRSI), is responsible for helping HR partners create and deliver impactful content to employees across multiple platforms. They're committed to providing value, reducing friction and making every employee's experience a rewarding one. As an SEO and Analytics Specialist on the Global Content Team, you'll play a pivotal role in organizing and optimizing content, ensuring employees can efficiently find the information they need. The SEO and Analytics Specialist will be responsible for configuring and reviewing site analytics, tracking key data, providing strategic recommendations, and optimizing content to improve searchability.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with Content Specialists and stakeholders to create optimized content
- Use data to review and analyze existing content and provide strategic recommendations
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO improvements to enhance content visibility and searchability
- Uncover user needs or pain points and identify solutions
- Measure content effectiveness against business goals, evaluate user behavior and conduct in-depth keyword research
- Develop, maintain, and communicate analytical reports to stakeholders
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other relevant field (2 additional years of relevant work experience considered in lieu of a degree)
- At least 2 years of SEO and web analytics experience required (internal website and audience analysis preferred)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (Drupal is preferred), Microsoft Office (Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive knowledge of current SEO principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Deadline and data driven with ability to adapt to multiple, competing priorities
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, web publishing, site information architecture, metadata and/or user experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with global teams/audiences preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.