Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/24/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6221
Evo is seeking Risk Finance Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- The nature of the work is focused on the monetary affairs of the company
- Develops, implements, and administers company casualty and property-loss insurance programs
- Analyzes and defines potential loss areas and determines appropriate type and level of loss protection to be insured
- May manage self-insured or wholly-owned insurance subsidiary
- May administer workers' compensation insurance program
- Develops and coordinates risk control programs to prevent losses and reduce premiums
- May develop, implement, and administer company Environmental, Safety and Health programs, and/or Business Continuity Programs (including Emergency Response, Crisis Management, and Business Recovery)
- Health programs, and/or Business Continuity Programs (including Emergency Response, Crisis Management, and Business Recovery)
- Provides business support for contractual risk transfer
- Reviews loss trends and provides strategic initiatives to reduce exposure and losses
- Assess enterprise risks and develop risk mitigation efforts
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Versatile problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial insurance
- Team player
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.