Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/07/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5859
Evo is seeking a Retail Project Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As a Retail Project Analyst in the North America Marketplace Operations Team, you will assist the Demand2Store program lead in the launch of new store inbound shipment visibility tool as well as various other key team projects. You will work to establish critical processes to aggregate, analyze, and report on data validity across multiple store and carrier databases to ensure that the new store tool meets stakeholders needs.
This role will require a close cross-functional collaboration with the Digital Engineering product manager, Transportation team, and the Store Operations team. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of store processes and/or has experience in the Transportation space; previous experience with User Acceptance Testing data testing is preferred. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous requests, priorities and communicate delivery timelines to various stakeholder groups
- Ability to execute data management processes including collection, validation, and analysis
- Establish & maintain collaborative relationships with broad base of business partners to ensure timely and accurate data collection
- Ability to assess when issue resolution requires escalation and communicate needs accordingly
- Administer data governance practices including data sharing agreements and process documentation
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends & overarching data insights for key business owners
- Proficiency in Tableau and Excel
- Strong project management, written and verbal communication skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.