Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/16/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5904
Evo is seeking a Retail Process Documentation Lead for our Beaverton Client. As a lead for the Retail Process Documentation project, you will be responsible for the design, delivery, and deployment of all retail policy, standard and process documentation for the client's Store Fleet across the globe. This will include Geography assessments of processes, process refinement, and documentation. You will lead the project managing the assessment and recommendations on business needs. You will manage the delivery of these programs by working across all the contributing partner teams, including finance, technology, and services. You will plan and track the project deliverables, communicate with stakeholders, guide the teams working on joint solutions, and ensure the programs are delivered on time. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive multiple project teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders
- Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact
- Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives
- Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, and communication
- Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high-level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward
- Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving
- Manage budgets including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding of deviations
- Display an understanding of basic technical architecture of software systems and be able to leverage that understanding in communication
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ year's experience in program management, product management (or a PMP or other certification)
- Previous retail leadership (in a store environment) or retail operations (HQ) environment
- A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes
- Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
- Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
- Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
- Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.