Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/19/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5656
Evo is seeking a Retail Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist Manager in leading the development, execution, and communicaiton of financial plans and strategies that support the buying, marketing, and financial objectives of multiple categories
- Meet or exceed financial goals by developing financial strategies that drive the sales, profitability, and inventory targets
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify both current and future risks and opportunities for the business
- Collaborate with key business partners to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunities
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan and forecast in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Frequently communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to management and cross-functional partners
- Mentor, train, and serve as a knowledge resource for entry-level and intermediate planners
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5 years relevant retail experience in company planning, merchandise planning, allocation or merchandising
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.