Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Job Number: JN -112018-6671
Evo is seeking a Retail Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/10/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drives financial results that maximize sales, inventory, and gross margin profitability at the SKU level up to the category total, for both the client and the retailer
- Manages the financial success of area of responsibility by meeting strategic objectives
- Establishes clear merchandise plans that tell a story for the season and drives merchandising to create a line plan grounded in profitability and consumer centric offerings
- Recaps and analyzes actual sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventories
- Collaborates with retail counterparts to manage sales / inventory plans that yield maximum sales & profits for the client and the retailer
- Proactively reports on the health of the business and facilitate smart business decisions
- Drives process improvements
- Helps establish consistency in the Planning process, both in documentation and implementation
- Provides retailer information to assist account team in the go to market process
- Collaborates with the account team in aligning the product assortment & retailer sales/margin/turn goals
- Provides selling data from current and previous seasons to assist the account team in assortment planning by location cluster/gender/category/class for the Brand
- Evaluates retailer assortment needs versus the category objectives, provides opportunities and communicates opportunities/risks
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5 yrs experience in product related role
- At least 3 yrs experience in participant in a category team or in a complex matrix environment, preferably footwear, apparel or equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive, and routine in nature
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, in addition to being required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, or pull
- May be frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel small and medium sized articles and packaging requiring them to exert force or lift up to 50 pounds
- May be called upon to distinguish colors and shapes requiring sufficient visual acuity to identify the various types of product they are handling for building retail displays, handling inventory, or other retail related tasks
- Maximize sales
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.