Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/18/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6198
Evo is seeking a Retail Environments Designer for our Beaverton Client. As a Designer working under the direction of a Senior Designer, you will collaborate in the design of innovative retail environments. You will be working to elevate brand experiences though the development of 2D and 3D consumer facing design. You will be assisting on large projects with a strong creative vision that involves and requires multiple specialized disciplines and individuals. You will be creating both independent, original design solutions as well as helping to develop and execute work by others. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/23/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 3D modeling, Photoshop, 2D file production, visualization, presentation building and general design assistance
- Assist with creating effective, high quality presentations and design visuals using 3D software and hand sketches
- Produces project production files as required
- Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding the brand s design philosophy, products and processes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree education in design (interiors, architecture, ID, Graphic/Communications) preferred
- 1-2 years of Interior and Environmental Design experience
- Proven ability to perform and apply relevant design skills including interior/architectural design, 2D graphic visuals and layout
- Experienced in Brand storytelling in both 3d environments and 2d presentations
- Retail, restaurant or hospitality design industry experience is preferred
- Knowledge of design and retail trends preferred
- Skills in communicating and presenting design concepts to peers and manager
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital tools
- Experience and proficiency working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands and changes
- Ability to execute work clearly and in a quick pace, dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage electronic files for use by multiple parties
- Self-directed initiative and organization
- Solid time management skills
- Can achieve quality visuals through modeling, texturing, lighting and post production.
- Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop skills in compositing/manipulation, Keynote
- Bonus: Rhino, Parametric Design, V-Ray, Podium, Enscape, Vectoraster, Motion Graphics, Typography, Writing
- Able to learn new software tools as the work requires
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.