Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/12/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6303
Evo is seeking a Reports and Analytics Developer for our Portland Client. This position will support new and existing reports development for several ongoing projects within IT as well as address outstanding Customer Relationship Management items. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-5 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Information/Computer Technology or related technical discipline is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, including Microsoft Office 2010
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
- SQL Reporting Services 2012 or later
- Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) 2012 or later
- Microsoft SQL Database RDBMS
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or later
- Data Modeling/Dimensional Modeling/ER Diagrams
- Java/VB Scripting
- Report Design / Information Design Skills
- Database Design Skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System or equivalent Business Intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services/Analysis Services or equivalent related technologies
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and oral presentations on technical subjects
- Maintain open and positive communications with clients
- Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Understand and follow established processes and procedures including Change Management, Work Tracking, Property Tracking and Time Management
- Meet timelines, milestones, and deliverables and provide timely (weekly) status updates
- Communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training and functional documentation
- Ensure proper identification of self as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft.NET certification
- The following skills are desirable:
- Power BI Desktop
- Web design, content layout
- HTML background
- SharePoint design experience
- SDS (System Design Specification) experience
- Software development coordination with clients and management
- Oracle/Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio and Dashboard Studio
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.