Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/19/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6041
Evo is seeking a Reporting Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will work across multiple product engines, categories, and levels of leadership to support studio image operations. Qualified candidates will be technical, flexible and capable of playing well with others. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Process focused and learn business model
- Maintain and create standard reports
- Input/manage data from multiple data sources for planning tools, and reporting needs
- Manage and distribute standard reports
- Develop and maintain documentation on role and duties associated
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations role
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Cognos or other reporting tools experience
- Knowledge of photography and retouching
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.