Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/22/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5927
Industry: Quality Assurance
Evo is seeking a QA Automation Lead Engineer for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. The QA Automation Lead will be responsible for providing domain technical expertise on QA Automation, Performance Testing and CI/ CD for SAP S/4 HANA systems. This role will be responsible for the architecture strategy and oversee development and maintenance of enterprise automation, performance and CI/ CD framework. Serve as a domain expert in defining and rolling out testing standard using Solution Manager 7.2 SP6 with CBTA and Selenium.
The QA Automation Lead will prepare and present status updates and test results across groups of stakeholders.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Proven ability to lead a QM team which will be responsible for testing SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance features and business processes including
- GL Accounting
- Master Data and related governance
- Replication, error handling and reconciliation
- Reporting experience
- Experience in working on Test Suite and BPCA for SolMan 7.2 with S/4 HANA managed system
- Experience in configuring QA CI/CD pipelines is a must
- Experience developing SLAs, KPIs & ROI for Automation and Performance Testing
- Experience in building and implementing testing strategies, developing test plans, risk-assessment/risk-based-testing as well as defect management
- Experience planning and executing the preparation and build of test data using automated tools to minimize testing downtime
- Experience in implementing Change Based Testing
- Experience with high level communication across senior leadership
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical resources as well as mentoring Agile team members across multiple product teams
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities and think outside the box to resolve issues
- Desirable skills and experience
- Experience in service virtualization and synthetic data generation is a strong plus
- Provide opinion on latest testing tools, technologies, and processes
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.