Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/13/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6387
Evo is seeking a Purchase Order Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/18/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMETNTS:
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results in lower risk areas with business managers
- Maintains a basic understanding of financial systems and data elements
- Assists in the preparation of management reporting and analytical tools
- Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary
- Participates in the monthly financial statement close for assigned entity, division, profit center, or cost center
- Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies. accounting and finance policies
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 1 year with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company.
- SAP experience
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Accounting and finance
- Purchase orders
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.