Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: JN -112018-6739
Evo is seeking a Project Specialist for our Beaverton Client. The team is setting up a website that will house a searchable library and "build a store" tool. You will support the refinement of the website and tool scope, lead the effort to collect, compile, and organize large amounts of data supplied by cross-functional teams, and interface with the vendor(s) building the website and "build a store" tool to ensure we create a sustainable database of information. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Project
- Ensures projects are aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the Project, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding project objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects; helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance
- Chairs program steering committee meetings
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 6-8 years professional experience; 3-4 years project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Excel and Keynote skills a must
- Database design
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management
- Change management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.