Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: JN -112018-6692
Evo is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions
- Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager
- Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators
- Assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
- Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting
- Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in working with a formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Project management
- Schedule appointments
- Office supply inventories
- Project manager
- Risk management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.