Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/10/2018
Job ID: JN -082018-6456
Industry: Project Coordinator
Evo is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 80% Project Coordination - 20% Administration
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient administration of the appropriate finance applications to ensure accurate financial statements, appropriate internal controls, compliance with policies and delivery of value added information
- Administers appropriate security access of end users to the applications supported consistent with policies
- Perform periodic validation of system security to ensure compliance
- Participates in the preparation of timely and insightful financial reporting of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, and forecast
- Verifies that financial activity is recorded in accordance with GAPP
- Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary
- Provide initial technical support by telephone and email to business users
- Resolve the issue through systematic analysis
- Accurately updating SharePoint site with meeting schedules and information needed for meetings
- Creating PowerPoint decks for team meetings as needed - keeping meetings on time and on track
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Enterprise resource planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial reporting
- Financial statements
- SharePoint experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.