Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/09/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6143
Industry: Project Coordinator
Evo is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. Under the direction of the Operations Team, the Project Coordinator will work as part of an integrated team to drive and define solutions to business issues, through utilization of HR systems and tools in support of key team initiatives. This position applies analytical and planning skills to gather and analyze information for business processes, make recommendations, support a variety of team-related initiatives and projects. You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, involving preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist with acquisition integration activities as it relates to process workflows for operations
- Process new hire onboarding paperwork and assist in facilitating New Employee Orientation
- Support management team with administrative tasks, program management and reporting
- Create process documents for global mobility, recruitment and onboarding processes
- Manage creation and implementation of onboarding workflows
- Scope the project into a project plan and drive the execution of the project plan in partnership with all stakeholders, while following and improving existing practices
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent copywriting skills in English
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, creativity, ability to work across functions and eager to contribute to team success
- Content Managements Systems experience, basic video editing and graphic design skills are a plus
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.