Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/11/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6005
Industry: Project Coordinator
Evo is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. As the client is transferring to SAFe, this VMO is focused on delivering the tools & processes to help the team deliver value with speed and efficiency. This role will support the Program Manager to ensure the agile teams, leadership and program partners have a clear and consistent understanding of program status and operations. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintaining a 100k of key project milestones to support planning
- Consolidating a weekly executive status report
- Drive PCX team recognition program and engagement events (potlucks, etc.)
- Manage Program Communication Calendar
- Create and distribute PCX wide communications (newsletter, announcements)
- Support planning and setup for large program meetings and weekly PLT
- Coordinate with Admin team to remove operational road blocks for the team (access & requests)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to learn new process, tools and methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.