Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/06/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5728
Evo is seeking a 3D Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need, and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Track, schedule and distribute project assets for production
- Works with studio management to build production calendars and data reports
- Review, revise and update all project tracking documents to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and business results are realized
- Responsible for ordering, digital tracking and inventory of footwear samples
- Ensure quality and consistency across a large volume of assets
- Capable of self-managing project resources and daily activities
- Determine the impact of project changes and communicate with stakeholders as relevant to project deliverables
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Proficient in Excel and Office 365 suite
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Capable of performing well in high volume, fast paced production environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be a positive, collaborative, active problem-solver
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience successfully delivering results in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Design/Art, Library Sciences, Materials Development or related field
- Experience working in a creative studio a plus
- Prior knowledge or experience with Footwear Materials and/or Footwear Product Creation a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.