Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6305
Industry: Program Manager
Evo is seeking a Program Support Specialist for our Portland Client. You will oversee and provide direction and guidance for policy and program integration and execution that rigorously maintains regulatory compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and proactive risk management in support of the client's mission, values and goals. You will also provide leadership for the internal management efforts in the enhancement of performance of client systems, processes, and culture. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years experience with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Organizational Development, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3-4 years of experience working with SharePoint, demonstrating advanced skills in its use
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to present information clearly through a variety of media
- Ability to build credibility and trust among key project stakeholders and customers
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, with a proven ability to work effectively under pressure or with frequent interruptions and priority changes while maintaining professional composure and exercising tact and diplomacy
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Possess organizational capabilities and ability to carry out duties with little direction
- Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Follow established processes and procedures including Change Management, Work Tracking, and Time Management
- Ensure proper identification of self as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
- Local travel may be required for meetings/training, up to 5%
- Valid Driver License is required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 2 years of experience working with a Balanced Scorecard methodology
- 2 years of experience with technical support of a hierarchical performance management software system
- 2 years of experience populating, configuring and maintaining Actuate Performance Scorecard
- Experience developing and conducting briefings, training and information sessions on software or processes
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.