Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: JN -092018-6536
Evo is seeking a Program Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. As the Finance Strategy and Operations (FS&O) Coordinator, you will work closely with and support the team in the administration of the client's Finance and Strategy expert capabilities. You will work on high profile and important programs and will have frequent interaction with members of the function and cross functional business partners and teams. Your main focus areas within the FS&O function will be Portfolio Delivery, Transition Management, Communications, Learning and Financial Management including delivery methodologies and supporting processes. Your primary responsibilities will include the management of program status through coordination of meetings, progress updates, measurement, tracking and reporting processes for multiple, cross functional capabilities. You will be responsible for compilation of program and project reporting and dashboards, evaluation and analysis of key project data (e.g. risks, issues, changes and decisions), reports and escalation of red flags to enable resolution of any necessary actions or adjustments. You will provide administrative support related to FS&O program meetings and administration of related documentation and knowledge repositories including excel, share point and other collaboration databases.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assure program effectiveness through coordination of meetings, progress updates, status monitoring and reporting
- Coordination of identified program risks and issues; provide trends and insights to leadership team for issue resolution and decision making
- Work collaboratively with internal finance, business, and program stakeholders for the implementation and monitoring of performance measures, indicators, and controls for cross functional capabilities
- Administer FS&O databases such as PMO reporting system and standard policy and process repository (e.g. SharePoint); provide program data review, analysis and reporting
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients when responding to administrative questions or issues
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties and responsibilities as requested or required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 3 - 5 years total relevant professional experience
- 3+ years' project / business processes/system management experience
- 1 - 3 years demonstrated experience as a project coordinator within a project portfolio structure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically, PowerPoint (e.g. graphically represent complex data in an easy to consume way), Excel, and Access (e.g. Advanced data reporting and database skills)
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects, strong attention to detail and ability to organize large volumes of data
- Adaptability necessary to work effectively in a sometimes ambiguous, changing and matrix environment
- High intellect, results oriented, operates with urgency, exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Have excellent ethics and judgment
- 1-3 years Project Management experience preferred
- Microsoft Project, Visio and Tableau preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.