Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Job Number: JN -092018-6537
Evo is seeking a Production merchandise coordinator for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. They are seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to support the execution of premium, accurate and on-time product image creation from line plan through to retail. You will work across multiple categories using data, and product in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication skills. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for Inbound & Outbound of product receiving
- Determine schedule of daily merchandising tasks and required preparation for each shoot
- Partner with various members of the studio team as needed to facilitate the timely & accurate delivery of merchandise
- Partner with Producing Team to ensure timely delivery of work based on established timelines and maintain production priorities
- Ensure quality and consistency by evaluating condition of received client merchandise, and by digitally and physically tagging, cataloging, tracking, monitoring status and return of merchandise throughout the Photo Studio process
- Understand and support the pre-production process
- Ensure data accuracy against production deadlines
- File management including tagging, backups, coordinating movement & location of electronic files, routing of assets, archiving, and tracking through production
- Perform daily, weekly & seasonal duties to ensure tasks & projects are completed on time and are accurate
- Coordinate and process return of merchandise once production is complete
- Proactively identify, communicate, and solve any merchandise issues that arise throughout the production process
- Maintain and organize sample and prop storage areas
- Work with client to secure missing samples
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 2+ years experience successfully delivering results in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Design/Art, Supply Chain or related field
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group or people
- Abode Creative Suite experience preferred
- Technical aptitude
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- Strong influence, collaboration, presentation and organization skills
- Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach and twist
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.