Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6629
Evo is seeking a Production Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Production Analyst, you'll assist the Delivery Excellence Production Manager with buy placement, capacity management, and production issue resolution at assigned factories. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that orders are placed and processed in a manner that supports assigned factories shipping product on time as well as financial resolution for our factory partners. You'll be assigned to a factory or group of factories to process and resolve factory purchases and buys. You'll be responsible for key performance indicators (KPI) tracking delivery, lead times and capacity as well as data entry and factory ship date tracking. You'll also be involved with factory training on process and policy standards. You'll be on point to resolve issues within the factory. You'll monitor delivery and pricing issues. You'll be responsible for communication and presentations to internal teams; Customs, Logistics, Finance and geographies. You'll contribute to executable strategy with your assigned factory group that supports manufacturing initiatives and is aligned with factory capability. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience preferably in product creation, merchandising, purchasing, pricing, costing or planning related role
- 3-5 additional years' related experience in lieu of a degree
- Able to organize, research, analyze and integrate large amounts of information accurately and quickly
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong results orientation and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience with MS Access
- Experience in merchandising, purchasing, pricing, costing, scheduling and forecasting
- Experience working with other cultures
- Experience of a production/manufacturing environment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.