Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/17/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6029
Industry: Product Owner
Evo is seeking a Platform Product Owner for our Beaverton Client. As a Platform Product Owner, you will be part of fast pace engineering teams, representing the view of the customer. You will be responsible for defining product and service features, and prioritizing delivery in line with their business value. You must possess an understanding of business objectives and be able to quantify value and risks. A strong technical background is required to produce concrete Product features and subsequent roadmap while collaborating closely with engineering to drive implementation.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience running as product owner in an agile team where they were able to make prioritization decisions, and translate requirements to engineering work
- Understanding of data platforms, preferably having delivered them
- Able to work with technical users and document the requirements needs for success adoption of products
- Understands Customer need by maintaining a close relationship with customers and stakeholders to comprehend and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
- Works closely Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with the client s strategies and initiatives
- Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategies
- Is accountable for what is agreed to work on within a sprint
- Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation
- Partners closely with Reference Architecture and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution Plans and to ensure requirements are understood and end-products meet acceptance criteria
- Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
- Manages all product prioritization to available budgets and is able to work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks
- Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies & products in the areas of Cloud, Digitization, Data and Analytical tools, Visualizations, AI, and other emerging technologies
- Contributes back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years experience in technology & architecture roles
- Proven track record in developing data and analytical solutions
- Extensive background in working with business partners
- Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience working with internal and external customers, especially in an enterprise setting
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.