Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/02/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5835
Industry: Product Owner
Evo is seeking a Product Owner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work is focused on short-term planning, operational effectiveness, and results
- Responsible for applying concepts, theories, principles and practices
- Administers programs or projects; leads and participates in the execution of business goals consistent with departmental goals and policies, develops processes and tools
- Participates and provides input into departmental business planning, departmental budgets and wagebase management
- Develops action plans and processes in coordination with management team for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major initiatives, goals and objectives
- Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Business requirements gathering
- Data analysis
- Technical leadership
- Agile pdm
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.