Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/16/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5639
Industry: Product Owner
Evo is seeking a Product Owner for our Beaverton Client. As the Product Owner, you will manage and prioritize requirements for our products as well as manage customer expectations. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather and analyzing technical specifications
- Manage product backlog, user stories and cross-product dependencies
- Meet with customers to understand their use of the Cloud Platform and translating these requirements to product use cases and scenarios
- Engage with customers and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle
- Understand long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into User Stories for the team
- Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and communicate those requirements to the development team
- Participate in agile activities including product demonstrations, retrospectives, sprint planning and backlog grooming
- 5+ years' experience in a similar/complementary role
- Experience managing highly visible projects with Agile project management principles and practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects and numerous customers and stakeholders with various requirements
- Ability to prioritize work, clarify requirements, and drive user stories to acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal organization
- Cloud technology AWS EC2, IAM, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS, RDS or equivalent OpenStack, Google Cloud or Azure technologies
- RESTful Microservices
- NoSQL Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Cloud architecture loosely coupled systems, fault-tolerance, HA, scalability
- Continuous Delivery
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering/related field or equivalent experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Agile Certification
- Proven track record delivering a platform solution in a complex environment
- Open source software management experience
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.