Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/09/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5871
Industry: Product Manager
Evo is seeking a Product Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping
- Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs
- Conforms to standards, processes, and policies
- Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions
- Works with systems personnel to implement design
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline
- Provides input into project management
- Communicates project status to management and the business
- Provides support and participates in change management at department and end user level
- May create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems
- May configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements
- Oversees and performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language
- Leads and participates in SME discussions
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Business requirements
- Change management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.