Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5722
Industry: Product Manager
Evo is seeking a Product Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead a multi-functional product team including designers, engineers, engineering managers, and other stakeholders
- Create and evangelize the product mission, vision, roadmap and KPI's with peers, business partners, and leadership teams
- Develop and product roadmap ruthlessly evaluate and prioritize initiatives as the align with mission vision
- Communicate the roadmap and value drops with stakeholders
- Research and present new opportunities to add value to leadership teams
- Include business models and target KPI's
- Work with engineering and architecture partners to breakdown initiatives into epics, and executable stories that can be used by development teams to execute on the product feature
- Maintain a deeply prioritized backlog of work suitable for development
- Build strong relationships with development team members through consulting on stories being executed
- Develop and maintain dashboards and scorecards to measure the performance of your product
- Highlight actionable information and compare results to predicted models
- Use data analysis insights to drive refinements into the products
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role
- Experience with web applications and/or in a startup
- Highly effective communicator with superb listening skills
- Empathy for customer feedback, while understanding the importance of a long-term product vision
- Ability to sell an idea; an entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.