Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6694
Evo is seeking a Product Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 45% Inventory Management
- Management of the VAN inventory processes
- Receiving and loading of inventory into our management system
- This includes product location management, cycle counts and inventory accuracy reporting
- Organization of the distribution facility in a functional & efficient way
- Work with management team to ensure Product Tracking & Inventory documentation is delivered accurately and timely
- 45% Order fulfillment
- Management of all order fulfillment processes for the VAN
- Pick, Pack and ship all orders on a daily basis
- Reporting and issue resolution for shipping related matters
- 10% Team Meetings
- Attendance to the VAN team meetings on a weekly basis, assisting in providing team updates on inventory levels, sell through and process improvement opportunities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Requires strong task and time management skills
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Understands the unique power of the brand and the role
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. Excel)
- Brings strong organizational skills
- Brings a positive & solution focused attitude to the team
- Thrives under a fast pace environment
- Interprets needs of the team, assesses requirements and identifies solutions - takes initiatives
- Makes quick decisions within guidelines and policies able to think and act on her feet
- Use discretion to modify work practices & processes to achieve results or improve efficiency a sense of ownership
- Is accountable for the inventory management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.