Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/02/2018
Job ID: JN -082018-6430
Evo is seeking a Pricing and Category Reporting Analyst for our Beaverton Client. The Pricing and Category Reporting Analyst role will help ensure accurate product pricing for the Geography and support Category reporting. For the pricing side, you will be responsible for partnering with cross functional teams, particularly Finance and Merchandising) to ensure pricing is accurate and complete for all product styles and build a sustainable pricing audit process. You will be responsible for creating, documenting and executing the pricing audit process for the Geography. You will also work closely with the team to automate the process. For the Category reporting side, you will support all the category's product / market share reporting and forecast process and help the major planning gates by managing the category planning consolidation files. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 2/28/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Build a deep understanding of the client's pricing process and systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to build a sustainable center-led pricing reconciliation process
- Document center-led reconciliation process
- Transition pricing reconciliation process from territories to Geo
- Partner with teams to automate and centralize the reconciliation process
- Streamline and automate the current category actual financials / market share reporting process/tool
- Manage the category plan consolidation and reporting process for CSR/AOP
- Support the category forecast process
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong enthusiasm and passion for the brand
- Experience in partnering across functions to enable process alignment
- Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP or Oracle is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks and opportunities
- Transformative, process oriented and forward-thinking mindset
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.