Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/11/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6162
Evo is seeking a Pricing Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Pricing Analyst, you ll be collaborating with teams across business and technology to drive an operationally-centered mindset, as a mechanism for delivering premium digital experiences to the client s consumer. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Collection, entry and validation of prices for seven + countries on .com
- The focus of the work is to make sure that correct prices for countries are collected working with the geo and territory teams where they are not
- Prices need to be entered and uploaded into the right systems at the right time
- Finally, prices need to be validated which requires attention to detail
- Liaise and communicate with multiple stakeholders is key to ensuring all parties are aligned with seasonal and markdown pricing cadences
- Teams include DSM, Merch Ops, Pricing, Digital Ops, Site Merchandising and Digital Product teams
- Manage current workflow against business deadlines
- Project management involved in implementing new processes and tools with end goal of transitioning them and role to the Merchandising Operations team
- Document processes and help identify new procedures towards automating pricing data systems flow
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent preferred or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Between 3-5 years of professional experience with a preference of at least 2 years of direct-to-consumer retail e-commerce experience
- Excel expert Comfortable with manipulating data in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Known for working both independently and in a team environment to develop hypotheses and make recommendations sometimes without all the facts - to a broad audience required
- Strong communication skills needed working with international/multi-cultural teams
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Strong business acumen
- Willingness to work off hours as needed including weekends
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.